With warmth and thoughtfulness, I strive to really listen, understand, and help you find new perspectives on your life (past, present, and future) that feel more deeply true and hopeful.
My approach to psychotherapy is primarily influenced by my clinical training. Additionally, however, my longstanding experience with sports, dance, Pilates, and yoga brings creativity and a down to earth attitude to my style.
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology - Concentration in Somatic Psychotherapy; California Institute of Integral Studies
- B.A. with majors in Cultural Anthropology and Psychology; University of California, Davis
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (PPTP) - Ongoing Training through the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) - Immersion Training with Diana Fosha
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples - Externship with Rebecca Jorgensen
- Introduction to Sand Play - Intensive with Linda Cunningham